Christmas Reflecting on 2017
How is it going to be Christmas Day 3 days from now! Time flies when you are having a good year! With Christmas fast approaching and just before we close ourselves down for the holidays, we thought it would be nice to reflect on what a year 2017 has been for J. Drewe Landscaping.
The most momentous thing to happen to us was by far the transition from Sole Trader to Limited Company. J. Drewe Landscaping was founded by Jack some five years ago, when he had a handful of small maintenance jobs and one landscaping team. Since then it has moved from strength to strength. Now with over 12 employees comprising multiple landscaping teams, maintenance and office staff, 2018 is set to be even more exciting than last year. The move to Limited is vastly important to our business today and our clients. We now have the capacity to build complex, highly detailed gardens and maintain the largest of landscapes in locations throughout the South of England.
In other exciting news!
As we’d hoped, we have continued our grounds maintenance in London for a renowned housing developer in Mill Hill. The builder completed the work earlier this year and whilst we worked directly for them; once the site was finished and handed to the Management Company, the maintenance work would be out for tender. With our fantastic team of maintenance guys; their professionalism, knowledge and skills, we won the contract and look forward to caring for these beautiful grounds through 2018.
Some of our most favourite jobs of this year include:
- Stockwells, Aston – Project comprises an Oak Pool House and 500m2 of paving, swimming pool restoration and a new driveway.
- Colwell Drive, Oxford – Project comprised a complete overhaul of the patio area
- Courtyard garden, Wallingford – Job encompassed Bradstone paving
- Appleford Parish Council – After completing the patio area for the club house in 2016, we transformed the car park too
Our teams are very excited for our annual Christmas outing at Paint balling today too.
For now, we hope you’ve enjoyed following us this year, make sure you are subscribed to our newsletters and may you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year!
Our goals for the new year:
- Become members of the Association of Professional Landscapers
- Build a new office for our two new office based staff
Watch this space!
Start your project
Please feel free to send a message using the contact form below. We are ready to help!